Friday, May 28, 2010

Adventures.....

That's right, this one is just part of the many adventures in my life.

Yesterday, I bailed on Dave. I told him I couldn't make it - he simply said, "That's ok, just shoot me a text when you want to hang out again". Nice of him. But in my mind I knew I wouldn't be texting him again.

Instead - I went over to my best friend's house where we drank a nice bottle of wine and had wonderful conversation! Remember that last post? With my list of things? Numbers 2 and 5 - ACCOMPLISHED! Thanks Jacks:-)

Even though today is supposed to be a day off - I still have a ton of errands to run. The day's adventures are as follows: [[Sidenote: We had thunderstorms last night. I thought it was supposed to be cooler today? Why is it so effing humid?]]
1. Spin Class - since I work 9-4 on Saturday and Reagan is coming over to hang out, I won't have any time to workout so I've GOT to go today.
2. Stop by PSC - pick up (hopefully) my paycheck. Print out the Newsletter and put copies out. Do any odds and ends that need to be taken care of.
3. Stop by Cabrini and drop off the last of my Student Teaching papers [[Sidenote: Dr. Arp can kiss my ass....another story for another time]]
4. Go to target and pick up a scrap book for my dad's birthday present.
5. Go to Conicelli and look at the Honda Civic's. Supposedly it's a comparable trade to the one I have now and the deal to lease one is crazy good - so my dad told me to take my sister to go test drive one. Cool!
6. Homework for my EDG class for next week.
7. Pick up Gus and Will from the Cricket Club at 5:30 today - then drop them off at home to pick up my check and give back the key I still have in my purse.


So needless to say, I have A LOT of adventures to do today - so much for a day off! :-/

On the adventures in dating front: in my awesome time with my bestest last night - she said to me, "you seem like you're more excited to go out with the guys you don't meet online". She's right. It's true. I am. I think I might give the online stuff a bit of break for now. At least, until my own life has calmed down a bit.

No comments: