Friday, September 30, 2011

Last Day of the Month....

Where oh where did September go?! Seriously. We have 3....THREE months left in 2011. I am seriously blown away by how quickly this year went and that it feels as though it all just started. So much has changed in just these past 9 months. I guess more change is on the horizon.

This week has been a 'head down and push through' week. Basically everyone bailed on me this week which is fine because my horoscope (don't judge) told me this week would be a bear...in fact, the next two weeks are supposed to be kind of sucky too.....so I'm prepared for that.

And yes...to touch on it....I do read my horoscope. While I don't follow it religiously - I do get one sent to me every morning in my email. And I do read a monthly horoscope projection from Susan Miller's Astrology Zone. Honestly - she's been pretty right since I started reading them - which I believe was back in July around my birthday. Whether you believe in them or not, I do think there is some element of realism to them.

Astrology is the study of celestial bodies interpreted as affecting personality, human affairs, and natural events.[1] The primary astrological bodies are the Sun, Moon, and planets, which are analyzed by their aspects (relative positions to one another), by their placement in 'houses' (spatial divisions of the sky), and their movement through signs of the zodiac (spatial divisions of the ecliptic). To read more about it you can google it...but basically - it's how people used to make decisions.

I truly believe we are affected by the environment in which we are surrounded. I haven't decided yet if my life is fated or if I have control of my destiny but what I do know is that there are a lot of things that happen to me that are out of my control and it makes sense that a lot of the times it has to do with where I'm at and how things have effected me.

I'm looking forward to reading my October astrology reading. Lame? Possibly....but don't sit there and tell me you don't know your sign. Everyone knows. And don't tell me you've NEVER looked up what your sign means....you're lying.

Me? I'm a cancer - water sign :-) I'd say this is the best description of me and what I'm all about as far as astrology goes. My compatibility is typically with Scorpios (Oct 23-Nov22) and Pisces (Feb 19 - March 20) but I am also compatible with Taurus (April 20 - May 21), Virgo (August 23 - Sept 23) and Capricorn (Dec 22 - Jan 20). The dates are give or take a few days because some of my best friends are actually Scorpio's. It'd be interesting if I actually sat down and took a look at the dates of birth of my friends and past boyfriends were to see where everything falls.

What do you think? Do you follow astrology or do you think it's all a bunch of bologna? Like I said, I read it every day but I don't take it for scripture. I do find some times that it's ironic when I read it later in the day after everything has happened and it was pretty accurate.

No comments: