Sunday, September 25, 2011

Redacted

I'm redacting something from the previous post. The one that deals with the new years resolution of 'being better with guys'. Yeah. So much for that. It's a long story and I'll share it with all of you at some point I'm sure. I just don't feel like dwelling on it right now and to be honest I need to start listening and following Rachels Rules....namely Rule #15. It basically says that it's okay to be excited about a guy and it's not crazy to want to spend more time with him if you're in to him...he should want to spend more time with you too....and if by chance he doesn't feel that way...it's 100% good to peace the ef out and find someone else that will get excited about seeing you.

So today...I'm turning a new page....starting a new chapter. New rules of my own:

1. I will stop drinking so much - this might seem silly but I just don't feel as good on a day to day basis when I drink - even if it's only once a week. Plus, financially I can't really afford it.

2. I'll be better to my body and start fueling it in a healthier way. I've been eating a lot of crap lately on my own accord. Nachos are not a good food choice :-) haha. No matter how much I love them.

3. I will continue to educate my mind and be good to my soul. I will not allow anyone to make me feel like what I am doing is wrong. All I can do every day is my best.

4. I will always keep in mind that no matter how bad it might seem, things will get better.

5. I will keep my distance from guys. If they aren't in to me or excited about me - I will not allow myself to sit and pine away for them.

6. I will be better at saving my money and spending it wisely.

Clear Eyes. Full Hearts. Can't Lose.

No comments: