Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I can't get no.....

Satisfaction.....

You know that old Rolling Stones song, yes? Of course you do. And if you don't - find it on youtube and get back to this post.....


There, now....

I'd like to think that Mick Jagger was pretty much talking about being frustrated with wanting more out of his life. Let me tell you my friends - yesterday was one of those days where I was SO frustrated. This 5K I'm trying to organize for the foundation - yeah well - I kind of feel like it's all on my shoulders and I'm failing. MISERABLY. As of yesterday we had 1...count it 1 person signed up. Yeah. So that's awesome. To top it off, the foundation President is kind of being a pill.

And although today is a new day - we have a board meeting tonight - so we'll see how we go from there. Obviously I'll be keeping all 7 of you informed as to how it goes.

In other unsatisfactory news....I knew this was going to happen to me. And yet, I didn't care. I valued my freedom more than my money and after all, it IS only money right? I need to find a way to either win the lottery or make some more money. Right now I have four jobs. Two of which I make money at. In the winter I'll have a fifth job in which I'll make money and that should help a bit. But I could really use some extra bank. I've been looking online at craigslist for help. And there are a few feelers I've put out - but I don't know how okay these places would be with me saying - yeah I can work for four months but then I have to stop because I'll be student teaching....most places won't hire you if you do that. I have a few leads on smaller things and definitely put the feelers out for teaching swim lessons - but you know - there's only so much you can do with those.

Le sigh. I just have to be better with budgeting my monies. I'm generally pretty good at it. I just have to be excellent at it, you know?

In other news.....October is almost here! Which means a few things:
1. Playoff Baseball!
2. More Football
3. Swimming is getting closer!
4. Student Teaching is imminent :-)

I've left a lot of personal/guy stuff off of here for a reason.....I realized that by talking about it it kind of jinxes it, in a way. Besides, no one wants to hear about my boring life ;-) haha

No comments: