Thursday, September 22, 2011

99 Days

As of today, there are 99 days left in 2011. EEK! Can you believe it?! Where did this year go?

It got me to thinking, how much of my 30 in 30 list have I accomplished? Or even, how much of my New Year's Resolution List have I accomplished? What's left?

Without further adieu....let's take a look, shall we?

Alrighty - on to my 2K11 Resolutions:
1. Get a Student Teaching position at LMHS or in the LMSD. - YES YES YES! I got the official email that I will be student teaching with Rich Kressly this Spring :-D yay!

2. Accomplish my "30 in 30" List (see below) - we'll get back to this....

3. Get a summer managing job/coaching job. - Got a Summer job Coaching at Mermaid...

4. Be better with guys and how I handle myself with them - let's be honest, I'm terrible in this department. - I'd say so far so good with this.....we'll see how the next 99 days go :-)

5. Learn to focus on the right things. - still working on this....but it's a vast improvement!

My "30 in 30" List: (Keep in mind, I have until my 31st birthday to do these things)

1. Skydive

2. Bungee Jump

3. Travel Somewhere Alone

4. Run a Marathon

5. Get a Teaching Job

6. Learn to Play Guitar

7. Re-learn Spanish

8. Do a Triathlon

9. Become a regular Rock Climber

10. Learn to Canoe

11. Visit Cooperstown Baseball Hall of Fame

12. Go to Hawaii

13. Wine Tasting

14. Get my spin instructor’s certification

15. Volunteer with habitat for humanity.

16. Volunteer to help with a race (marathon/half marathon/etc)

17. Blog at least 5 times a week.

18. Complete an Open Water Race

19. Do P90X

20. Be more organic

21. Join a soccer league - CHECK

22. Take a Hot-air Balloon Ride

23. Go Ziplining

24. Learn to shoot a gun/go to the gun range

25. See all four Phillies starting pitchers in a game. - CHECK

26. Whitewater rafting

27. Read 1 book a month. - so far - CHECK

28. Get my dual citizenship

29. Learn how to make balloon animals

30. Plan a trip with my Zuzelo Cousins.

So as we can see, I'm pretty good on my Resolutions! Except the 2nd one which is to accomplish my 30 in 30 list..haha. I guess some financial circumstances are preventing me from doing some of them...although I have a feeling before the year is over I'll be doing a few things that aren't even on that list.....I'll keep you updated!

Anyhoodle - I'm off to run before it rains again! Toodles!

No comments: