Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Let the madness begin!

“Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.”~Henry David Thoreau

Here's hoping that HDT was and is correct!

Many of you know that I'm a pretty busy person. Well, this Fall is no exception to that. In fact, I'm about to pick up two more jobs! So what makes me so busy? Well, here is what a weekly schedule looks like right now...without the two extra jobs (which I'll put in parenthesis so you can see where it fits in):

Mondays
9:15-10:15 Teach Spinning
(12-4 Work @ Mainline Audiology)
4:30-7 Coach @ Baldwin

Tuesdays
9-11 Workout Time
12-3:30 Work @ Cabrini
(3:30-4:30 Teach Swimming Lessons)
*4:30-7 Coach @ Baldwin (some Tuesdays - not all)

Wednesdays
9:15-10:15 Teach Spinning
(12-4 Work @ Mainline Audiology)
4:30-7 Coach @ Baldwin

Thursdays
9-11 Workout Time
1-4 Work @ Cabrini
4:30-7 Class

Fridays
9-11 Workout Time
(12-4 Work @ Mainline Audiology)
(4-4:30 Teach Swim Lessons)

Saturdays
(Teach Swim Lessons 11am-2pm)

Sundays
8:15-9 Teach Spinning
1pm - Swim Lesson

Whew! I'm busy - but I need the money, esp now that I've got my own crib. Honestly though, I wouldn't have it any other way. The nice thing is that I'm finished every day by 7pm and I have some flexibility on the weekends. I'm actually thinking about switching around my spin class to see if I can't teach on Saturday mornings or pick up one on a Friday morning so I don't have to go to bed early on Saturday night. I find that most of my friends want to go out on Saturdays instead of Fridays. I need to call the Fitness Coordinator.

This Saturday I'm supposed to go to a Spinning Certification Class from 11-2 - I'm slightly nervous because I am concerned I'll be spinning for 4 hours when I need to be relaxing since I'm running the Rock n' Roll Half Sunday morning. I guess I'll have to call to find out. But I really shouldn't miss this opportunity because it's FREE for me and normally a cert like that costs $200+. So yeah. Other than that...it's Tuesday....didn't you know? :-)

Yesterday was the first official day of Swimming at Baldwin for the year. I've lost my voice already :-) I was amazed at how quickly my memory of the kids' names came back! That and that I was able to remember SO many of the new ones right away. It was awesomesauce to say the least. I LOVE COACHING! Makes me so happy. I think if I could do that as a permanent job I would.....