Friday, September 9, 2011

I Lied.....

Only because I don't have my camera cord to connect to my computer to show you what the new apartment looks like.

I did have my first visitor last night though! My dear friend Paul who will be flying back to his place of residence (which I use loosely because it WILL NOT BE FOREVER!) in Spain on Monday. I guess the pictures don't really show how big the apartment is because he kept saying that it was bigger than it looks in the pictures. I guess? IDK.

Anywho - I'm finally feeling like a normal person again! Although with all the rest, my body is having a hard time getting back into the running and I'm growing a little concernicus about the Half Marathon next weekend. Hopefully I'll be able to finish it. I haven't been able to do a long run yet so here's hoping I can get it in tomorrow.

Today I'm going to take it easy at the gym - probably just use the Precor AMT machine for an hour or so. Then I DESPERATELY need to go food shopping. I have to make a list of things to get. YAY! I love to food shop. Did you know that about me? No? Well then, you learn something new every day. SRSLY. I heart food shopping. But always keep in mind - it is never a good idea to go shopping when you're hungry because you always buy food you'd never normally eat. I'm so pumped to go to Trader Joes for my stuff. :-D I'm also pretty pumped to make this recipe and freeze it. This one too for, you know....ess and gees :-)

In the mean time, I've got a pretty jam packed weekend - a HUGE change from last weekend. Thankgoodness for feeling better!

Tonight I'm heading to happy hour (minus drinking for me since I'm planning a long run - okay maybe 1 beer) and hangin at JHP's in Ardmore. Tomorrow morning - long run (the goal is 14 miles...I'll let you know how many I actually do...I'd be pretty okay with 12 considering the following weekend I need to run just 1 more mile than that). Saturday afternoon/evening I'm heading up to Allentown to see a dear DEAR friend whom I haven't seen since January of 2000 when I said goodbye to him at Albright. Little did I know it would be 11 and 1/2 years til I'd see him again. I'm pretty excited to see Dave :-). I've mentioned him a few times on here. I'm sure I'll post all about it afterwards. Sunday morning I'm FINALLY teaching my Spin class again. Yay! Then having brunch with Heather at White Dog Cafe. I'll probably pop over to the Fall Ball Lax game - if we're finished early enough. Sunday afternoon I'll most likely head home to do some laundry and see my mom. I do have plans for Sunday night but I'll tell you about them later ;-)

For now though, I leave you with my current favorite song to play on repeat....

No comments: