Monday, July 19, 2010

It's getting better all the time.....

So...I realized this morning after my quick post with pics I forgot to tell you a few other things that happened this weekend.

1. I had a Fiesta with Jacks :-) Awesomeness! And I got this amazing Phillies Hat! I have been trying to find a picture of it - but I don't even know where she got it from and even still. I don't want to show anyone cause I don't want anyone else to have it! It's amazing! I love it. Best Hat Ever. EVER! We had a great time too. Dinner (ZOMG...nachos and quesadillas!) and dessert (chocolate cake and Phillies GrandSlam Ice Cream - which I had never had before and ZOMG it's amazing!)! I slept over her house and we chatted and chatted and watched a bit of Entourage and just hung out. It was nice and fun and I loved it. I can't wait to do another one just like it :-) Bestest!

2. I went out with Netty on Friday night for dinner at Bahama Breeze. It was YUMMY! We caught up on SO much stuff and I'm so glad we got to get together. We chatted for a good three or four hours. Just so much time has gone by since we'd last seen each other. Hopefully it won't be like that too often. She started a new job today - NURSE NETTY!!! yay! I'm so psyched for her :-) She rocks my socks off. I think she'll be pretty freakin' awesome at her job. I miss her. I wish I saw her more. But this getting older thing and having things going on, man it sure does get in the way! haha :-)

3. The Manhunt team I was on...Team Two aka Mike's Team...WE WON! I totally forgot to write the best part was that we placed 30 minute search limits for each team. We searched first so we hid second. We got 7 of their people at the end. When it was our turn, they got all but two people...and with 3 minutes to go we all thought we were about to lose.....but then out of nowhere, Mike tagged the base and broke us all out of jail! - hence the title of the last post "1,2,3, Jailbreak!" haha. He kind of tackled Luke in the process but I think in the end all was fine.

4. I've been spending less and less time at home. A good thing I think. Tonight, I'm going to dinner with Betsy and Kym. Two friends of mine from Cabrini. We met LAST summer during classes and we managed to keep in contact since then but haven't had any of the same classes since then either :-) Tonight should be fun!

5. The rest of the week shouldn't be too bad. The Health Department was supposed to come to PSC today - as far as I know - they never showed. Maybe tomorrow? I'm technically off tomorrow and Wednesday but there was incliment weather at PSC today so I cancelled swim lessons which means tomorrow is the start of Session 3. I'll be there. Collecting money and getting last minute sign ups. I also plan (if it's nice) on going for a run and/or laying out tomorrow. I think it will be. Here's hoping.

6. Wednesday is Guard Fun Night at PSC. I'm planning a Scavenger Hunt for the kiddos. Hopefully it won't be lame.

7. I take my Praxis II exam on Saturday morning. Bright and early. 7am. Villanova. Then it's off to PSC for B-champs - all day. Then a partaaaaaay! I'm honestly not sweating this Praxis as much as the first one. Not sure why. Maybe it's because I realized I worried too much for the first one...or maybe I just feel really confident since it's subject matter (English). Here's hoping!

Some final thoughts....so far..into the ripe old age of 29...I'm liking it. I guess it's easier when people don't think you're 29 and you don't look 29....but still. I'm liking it. The resolution to "just have fun" this year is working so far. I think it might just be a banner year for k8efitz!

No comments: