Friday, July 30, 2010

I could really use a wish right now....

Can we pretend that airplanes
In the night sky
Are like shooting stars
I could really use a wish right now
Wish right now, wish right now
Can we pretend that airplanes
In the night sky
Are like shooting stars
I could really use a wish right now
Wish right now, wish right now
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few things:

-My journey into teaching seems to be coming to a screeching halt. I spoke with both my mother and father about this last night. Those that are close to me know why but basically I found out what happened in the past can NOT be reversed. What that basically means, unless I want to teach in Philly, I won't get a job at a public school in the 'burbs. Yeah. Awesome.

-I think since last week was so busy, I'm finally having a few moments this week to think about all the things that I didn't get to. I miss Rachel. I really do need to visit her grave. I am working late today, I'll probably go after spin class this morning.

-I am itching to move out of my mother's house SO entirely much. But financially, it doesn't seem like a smart move. Drain my savings just because my mother is driving me nuts? Seems logical - but not necessarily practical...esp if I won't have a certainty of getting a job after all is said and done.

-I was thinking last night - when I start student teaching in the Spring - when will I have time to incorporate a workout routine? I realized the only time is most likely early in the morning before school....which means...ugh...early mornings, early nights. Since I'll still be coaching at that time, and I doubt I'm gonna want to workout AFTER swim practices, morning workouts are probably my only option. Ugh. Maybe that's the time I should start P90X? ha. I can see it now - me waking up at 4:30 just to do P90X for an hour and then get ready for student teaching....ha. Um. Yeah.

-Don't kid yourself - that previous bullet is a pretty big deal to me. Anyone that knows me, knows I'm most likely going to either have a nervous breakdown or simply just get depressed. There's a reason I workout nearly every day....it keeps me sane!

-Can anyone else NOT believe August is this Sunday? Where is this year going?

No comments: