Monday, August 2, 2010

Family Night and Such

As I mentioned in my previous post, I would update y'all on Family Night. I don't really feel like updating too much with words so enjoy some pictures! :-)

























So as you can see, lots of fun...def too much to talk about. But it was a good night overall.

Some things have gotten better since my last post. Turns out I found out that finding a job with my record won't be as big a deal as I thought. Which is GOOD good news.

I chatted with Parker last night - it was nice to talk to him - we talked for 4 hours! He wants me to try and visit him in NC this year. Of course, all this traveling I'd like to do: Orlando, Spain, NC - doesn't fare well for me to move out. So which do I want more? hrm. Decisions Decisions.

Elsewhere, I'm FINALLY gonna get to see David this Sunday. Haven't seen him since April when I took him the the airport and he missed his flight to Rome. Trying to figure out things for me to do the rest of the week.

Also - I LOVE RIDING MY BIKE! Rode 30 miles today in 1hr15mins. Love it.

No comments: