Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Get Back To Where You Once Belonged...

And in just ONE WEEK! I'll be back where I once belonged - ORLANDO!!! WOOT!

A little Beatles this morning...which quickly turned into a bit of the Foo and then Nirvana :-) Can you blame a girl?

Anyway - it's been a week since my last post....it feels like a whirlwind. I've worked every day - with the exception of the Tuesday I posted. I'm not off today though. We have limited hours at the pool this week and then this weekend is the LAST weekend of the Summer for the pool! Woot! In some ways I'm happy to be working everyday this week - I need the money - but in other ways - I would like a day off....no biggie.


So what's happened in the last week? Hrm...Other than work - I made it through the first week of the semester. Things will work out this semester for my classes and GA stuff at Cabrini. We have our first BSC swim meeting this Thursday. I'll be late because I work at Cabrini til 7 - but I'll be there. Then hopefully I'll be able to work out a schedule that will give me a decent amount of hours. It'll be tight the first month or so.

As far as I can see - my schedule for this fall looks like this:
Mondays - Class 4:30 - 7
Tuesdays - Coaching 4:30 - 7 (5:30 - 8:30 in the Winter)
Wednesdays - Cabrini 4:30 - 7
Thursdays - Cabrini 4:30 - 7
Fridays - Coaching 4:30 - 7 (5:30 - 8 in the Winter)
Saturdays - Cabrini 9-12 (until Oct 9) and Coaching 8 - 12
Sundays - OFF

So I have all my afternoons booked but I would like to find a job from like 9 - 3 for some extra cashmoney. I'm actively looking. I figure if I make it 9 - I'll have enough time in the morning to workout and then go to work - then make the trip to either Cabrini or Baldwin.

I think I'm supposed to have some kind of meeting for Shipley Coaching this week too. I guess I should look at that? To be honest I was hoping to coach for Baldwin's team this year but I haven't heard anything back. Maybe they aren't hiring anyone. I guess I could always email Dave.

In the mean time - I'm trying to fit in workouts wherever I can. I worked out the past two mornings - well, I ran, I decided to sleep in a bit this morning but I'm off at 4 so I can head over to the gym afterwards. My Half Marathon will be here before I know it. Crazy. I know I've said it before but I think after this one - I'm going to switch it up a bit - try P90X. So many of my friends have had amazing results from it. I just want to do something different. I also need to get back on my bike. I could use a nice long bike right.

Anywho - It's possible I'll have a post or two before I head out for vacay next week. Just keep checkin' back :-)

No comments: