Sunday, August 15, 2010

If you question what I would do

To get over and be with you
Lift you up over everything
To light up my room ~ Barenaked Ladies, Light up My Room

It's one of my favorite BNL songs and THEY PLAYED IT on FRIDAY!!! YESSSSS!

Radio City Music Hall Set List

Kelly also booted the concert - which is fantastic because they played a medley of pop songs at the end of their encore. Fabulous! Haha - seriously love the band :-)







New York was fun. We got there early on Friday and went for some drinks and mexican - as can be seen on my facebook. The concert was Friday night and then Saturday I used the hotel gym, went to brunch at VYNL. Good food. Very cool atmosphere.




That afternoon we went to see American Idiot and it was fantastic. It was Loud. Bright. Emotional. Fun. I definitely am so glad I saw it.




We got back from NYC around 6:30 yesterday. I was pretty tired. I didn't sleep at all in the hotel the night before. Most likely because it was not my own bed. Oh well.

Today is a new day! I am planning on going for a bike ride and then doing nothing until the SIR PAUL MCCARTNEY CONCERT tonight! OMG I can't wait - I think the last time I saw him I was in high school...so...it's about time :-) Then back to PSC tomorrow. It's weird not having been there for three days....I suppose I should get used to it because once summer is over, I won't be there at all! Yikes!

No comments: