Saturday, August 21, 2010

“Life is change. Growth is optional. Choose wisely.”

I read that quote this morning - I love it. It's true. VERY true. There has been a lot going on since I last updated after the BNL concert. Let's take a look back, shall we?

Sunday Night we went to the Sir Paul McCartney Concert:

7th Row Doesn't Suck Either!





From Sunday, we moved on to a wonderful EARLY day at PSC followed by a going away BBQ for a few of my guards that left for college this week. I pulled out the moonbounce an mike brought over PSC's famous slip and slide...we ordered pizza and played some rockband once the rain started to fall:







Tuesday was another EARLY day at PSC, followed by an evening with the same kiddo's from PSC for a "last supper" as they like to say, at Applebee's. Apparently there is half price appetizers after 9 - so on to Applebee's it was....I didn't take any pictures there but you can figure out who's there.

Wednesday I had OFF from PSC - went on a nice long 9 mile run! 1 hr 20 mins. Not as fast as I'd like to go but that's ok - I have a month before the half marathon so I'm ok with it. (I haven't run since Wednesday - technically today is a running day but I'm so tired - I'm going to just move it to tomorrow) Went to the PHILLIES GAME! and had the best seats EVER. Seriously, from now on, wherever I sit will never be as good....a few pics from the game:






I also took video of a few of the guys (hehe, CHASE!) and because my camera died toward the end - I happened to get Dominic Brown's Pinch Hit Homer. Amazing! It can all be seen on my facebook if you're so inclined :-)

Oh yeah, and the Phillies won!

Thursday, I had to work LATE at PSC so I did Yoga in the morning. It felt good. It's been awhile - forgot how much I love yoga. Made me feel really energetic despite being so tired at this point in the week. Work was just whatever. But afterwards I went to my friend Jenn's house and had dinner and caught up. Jenn is a friend from Albright and a Phi Mu Sister at that :-) It was SO AMAZING to catch up. We've decided we are making it a regular thing :-) Love her!

Friday, I worked EARLY/LATE at PSC. It was Ladies Night so I went in a little later. Went to my much beloved Spin Class with Maria and then headed on over to PSC. The day was pretty whatever but I was so grateful all the vendors showed up and there was a lot of interest from the members. I'm definitely going to try and have it earlier in the summer next time - and hopefully have some more vendors too. I think it went really well. [[Sidenote: We turned the water on in the INT pool around 6:30 and it was on a trickle...guess who forgot to turn it off and ended up going back to PSC at 11 last night to turn it off? Yep. That'd be me. Ha. Oh boy.]]

Today is Saturday - I'm working LATE - and then I'm OFF tomorrow. THANK THE LORD! I don't have any plans for tonight except to come home and probably go to bed early. I'm exhaustified. It's been a long week. I do think I'll swim at PSC today - just cause I'm not gonna run until tomorrow eve though I technically SHOULD run. I want to give my body an extra day to recoup. I think it'll be good for a nice long run tomorrow. :-)

In other news...a dear dear friend of mine has gotten sick in Chicago. Please think good thoughts for her. The doctors seem to think she might have West Nile Virus. OMG. Yeah. I wish there was something I could do to help. I would've been on a plane last night if I could get out of work and didn't have classes starting Monday.

Speaking of which, Classes at Cabrini start on Monday :-) My last cert class until I student teach. Also - I passed my Praxis II's! YAY! So now all I have to do is take this class, and student teach and I'm a teacher! So yay for that!

What else...oh, I haven't seen my best friend Jackie in forever! This can not continue!!!!

No comments: