Monday, June 21, 2010

The Week Ahead

Another Monday. Another Week. The LAST full week of June. Just one more to get through and essentially it'll be a little bit less stressful. Here's what this week looks like:

Today/Monday:
1st Day of Swim Lessons at PSC - this basically means mayhem this morning. Last minute requests from parents, kids not knowing where they belong, guards not knowing what to do, etc. Hopefully it goes smoother than I expect it to.

After work I'm going to hang out with Paul. Yay! We came up with a crazy idea of driving to OCNJ tonight for some ice cream/drinks and then driving back (yes, all in the same night). We'll see how late we get started on the journey :-)

Tuesday:
Work @ PSC, Class Presentation/Project due for my 2nd to last Summer class, Hanging out with Josh after class.

Wednesday:
Work at PSC, Cabrini 4-7, making the baskets for the Golf Outing Auction items

Thursday:
Work at PSC, LAST CLASS! 4:30-7ish

Friday:
Work at PSC

Saturday:
Work at PSC

Sunday:
9:30AM Board Meeting, Phillies Game @ 1pm! (My first - FINALLY - of the season). I can't wait!

So it's a slightly less busy week - but still packed nonetheless. I anticipate a lot of Foundation stuff during the down time....which reminds me...I have to email one of my guards to see if I'll have more volunteers.

Until later....

No comments: