Sunday, June 13, 2010

"high five!"......"turkey!"

So I learned a few things at PSC yesterday:

1. There are new ways to give High Fives - one involved a turkey, a jelly fish, a hotdog, a squid, and an octopus (I think). Ask me some time, I'll show you what I mean.

2. There is NOTHING that a kid won't do for attention.

3. Babies will undoubtedly puke in the baby pool.

4. Guys, given the right ammo, will be intrigued about pretty much anything.

5. Spending a day there will make me feel better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As per my previous post, I didn't get a good night sleep Friday night. That being said, I didn't sleep well last night either. I had another panic attack. I went to my room with the intention of going to sleep early around 10PM - the last time I looked at the clock it was nearly 1AM. This means =====> I did NOT get a chance to run this morning. I did NOT get enough sleep last night. I am cranky this morning because I already feel fat. Awesomeness.

I have my last lifeguarding cert class this morning. It's pretty much our final tests in the water and on paper. Whatevs. I'm not worried. I kind of wish I could've done it yesterday. Afterwards, I am scheduled to work the late shift. So. Depending on how I feel. I may either leave and go for a run OR stay and suck it up...hang out at the club. Miss the boys' softball game. And just stay til close. We'll see. I suppose it just depends on how long the tests take.

I don't know what's up with me lately. I'm seriously concerned about the panic attacks. I'm not sleeping because of said panic attacks. I feel as though the lack of exercise yesterday had a bit to do with the lack of tiredness last night - but I suppose it shouldn't matter, right?

Oh well. Off to another day! Sometimes I feel like I'm back in college again - putting on a happy face for people who don't really know what's beneath. I suppose that's why I know I can write all this here, because the ones that are reading this are truly my friends so they understand me.

No comments: