Monday, June 7, 2010

Getting back to it....

I'll admit it. I haven't been doing that great since I've started working at PSC.

No, not in the way everyone might think. But in the way that I allow ANYTHING to pass through my lips (ie. french fries, pretzels, french fries...french fries). ya. It's pretty bad. And I have to wear a two piece. Personally, I don't think it's a very pretty site. But that could just be me. Honestly, I don't want to continue with it. So here's my solution (or temporary one):

[[Sidenote: If I'm being entirely honest here, modesty kind of went out the window a few years ago. I have to suck it up here. I'm at least 5-6 years older than the next oldest worker at PSC which means my body isn't going to look like theirs. That being said, not all of them have exceptional bodies, but the ones that do just put me to shame - in terms of body. The real sitch is, I really want a six pack. I think I can work hard to get it. So, I'm going to.]]


1. I will stop eating the food from the club. Just because it's offered to me by the guards, doesn't mean it's ok to eat. It's free food, not free calories.

2. I will eat more fruit and veggies as well as drink more water throughout the day. The heat really puts a damper on my appetite, which can be great but I still need to drink water. That's pretty important.

3. I'm going to start doing some P90X workouts. I'll most likely borrow the DVDs from Bill and Anne up the street. Hopefully they'll be cool with that.

4. I won't be so hard on myself when it comes to getting to where I want by a certain time. It's a slower process (I AM old, so it'll take a little bit longer).

5. I want to get my bike!

~~~~~~~~~~

On the Agenda for this week:
Today: PSC then Cabrini for a few hours - Then PRAXIS STUDYING!
Tomorrow: Spin Class, PSC, Class @ Cabrini, Foundation Meeting
Wednesday: PSC then Cabrini - PRAXIS STUDY!
Thursday: PSC, class @ cabrini
Friday: PSC, Coaching @ Baldwin
Saturday: More lifeguard cert stuff, Work PSC
Sunday: Last lifeguard cert class, Work PSC

This week is pretty much the norm for the next three weeks, at least until I take the Praxis test, finish lifeguarding certs, finish class @ cabrini, and finish coaching at Baldwin until the Fall.

Some good stuff:
-Paul is coming home the 18th! yay!!!! can't wait to see him.
-Jon might be coming up to visit! yay!!!
-Being busy will make the month go quickly:-)

1 comment:

Jon said...

Yay for bikes! Boo for my stupid car and overtaxed schedule.