Saturday, November 1, 2008

Oops I did it again.....

Yes...a Britney Spears song IS the title of this post. I know I know. It's a guilty pleasure - what can I say?

It does pertain to my life right now. I went out with Matt last night. I briefly mentioned him in a previous post. He's nice. He's easy to talk to. I don't know that I'm that attracted to him - but - I'm definitely going to give him a chance. I still REALLY like Brian - but I haven't heard from him since Tuesday - and granted, he's been working - and (crosses fingers) hopefully he'll call me this weekend - but I think if nothing more - Matt'd be a good guy to hang out with a few times.

I don't know. I still think I'm going to end up alone - and trying to figure out life all on my own. I've done that for the last five years - and not that I haven't grown immensely as a person - but I'm really ready to share my experiences with someone. I'd like to find that person. You know. The One.

But alas - it is the First of November and the year is almost over. Another year has come and gone with no luck with guys. I've had a lot of other successes in my life - so I really can't complain. This year has gone FAST! I've done a lot of amazing things and traveled lots of cool places. I still have a bunch more that I'd like to accomplish before the year is over...we'll see if I get them done.

The next two months are going to be BUSY! I have my Half Marathon in three weeks! Jackie's Birthday Celebration! Thanksgiving! Home for 10 days! Then back to O-town for two and a half weeks until I go back home for about 3 weeks for Christmas and New years! I think this next month is going to FLY BY! Seriously - why does time go so much faster as we get older?

The one thing I do know - is that tonight we all get an extra hour of sleep! yay for that!

I had planned on going for a long run today - but I'm going to save it for tomorrow instead. I'm going to go to the gym and do a good spinning workout. My legs have been ultra tired lately - I think I need to stretch more.

Anyway - it's a beautiful Fall day here in Sunny Orlando - I love this time of year!

No comments: