Friday, October 31, 2008

Just take one step at a time...there's no need to rush..

It's like learning to fly...or falling in love...

I heart that song - really truly deeply.

Anyway - I've been really in a meme mood lately - so here's some more stuff to know me better. Not that y'all don't already - I mean - the only people that read this are the friends I trust enough to read it:-)

"Hi. I'm Katie."

High School? College? Working?
I currently work as a freelancer in the television industry. My steady Permalance job is at the golf channel where I do a variety of things - but basically consider myself a preditor (producer/editor)

What do you want to be if you're not already working as it?
A college professor or a mental health counselor. I really like helping people.

Relationship with your parents?
I have an exception relationshp with my dad. We talk almost every day. My mom - yeah - it has its moments where it's strained but she knows I love her and she knows where we stand. Most of the times.

Any kids?
Nope - but some day - definitely. I think I want 4.

Brothers or sisters?
I have an older sister. She's a closed captioner. I heart her very much and can not wait til she moves to Orlando!

Any pets?
nope - but Deuce and Maya live in the house I am at....so they're my adopted pets:-)

Dating anyone at the moment?
A few guys - keeping my options open

Religion, do ya dig it?
I do now more so than I ever did before. I was raised Catholic but have since found a Unity church that teaches spiritual enhancement and improvement of self. I love it. And no, it's not a cult.

Something everyone loves that you hate:
Joe Buck. If you watched the world series - you understand what I'm talking about.

Something everyone hates that you love:
I don't know that they hate it - but most people don't like Soccer - and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

Something a lot of people are into you're indifferent about:
I will go with what my sister said - The Election.

Something different about your online self and your real life self?
Hrmm...I think my online self explains things much better than my real self does.

What are or were you teased about most in high school? Or are you the one doing the teasing?
I don't ever remember being teased in school. I think because I was so involved in a variety of groups - there wasn't one thing that made me stick out. I never teased other people though....I never wanted people to do it to me so I didn't to them. I do remember, however, being teased about my name - but I think they were just being more endearing...for example...friends used to say, "Katherine" or "Mary Katherine Gallagher" - because I hated when people didn't call me Katie. I still don't like it very much.

The Additional Stuff:
QUESTIONS:

01. What's the last TV show you saw?
Sportscenter this morning - and The Office last night

02. What are you wearing at the moment?
Jeans, My Phillies Shirt, and flipflops

03. Favorite Song of the Moment?
One Step at a Time - Jordin Sparks, and So What? - P!nk

04. What is your favorite scent?
Moonlight Path - Bath and Body Works

05. What's your occupation? What do you do there?
Freelance Producer - Golf Channel

06. What do you drink the most?
Water. Wine. Beer

07. What is your favorite restaurant?
Wazzabi. MMMMMMM sushi!

08. What will you be doing after finishing this?
starting work for the day

09. What did you want to be when you grew up?
A marine biologist. I was OBSESSED with sharks!

10. Your favorite romantic movie?
hrmm...this is tough...I have quite a few. Jerry Maguire? Probably because it combines sports and romance. And ya gotta have sports:-)

11. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
No one tagged me but I stole it from my seeeestar - and I heart her more than she'll ever know

12. What's the least favorite thing about yourself?
I wish I had more confidence sometimes

13. What are your ideal qualities in a novel?
Humor. Interesting Story - preferrably something real or based on a true story. Soemthing that involves sports and music

14. What time do you usually go to bed?
10ish - very rarely later than 10:30

15. What's the meaning behind your LJ username/name/nicknames you go by?
cfcbluesgirl? I think it says it call! cfc - chelsea football club, blues - chelsea's nickname are "the blues", girl - me:-)

No comments: