Friday, August 5, 2011

Playing Catch up and being lazy...

There, I said it. I'm being lazy. I have a lot of catching up to do with things, people, life. I haven't seen a few of my friends in a few weeks and I feel really badly about that. I hope they won't hold it against me. I'm sure they've been busy too. Life gets in the way...I just need to stop being lazy and get back to a normalcy.

As I mentioned before, I'm house-sitting until Wednesday so I've got loads of free time. Funny thing is, I want to be anywhere but this place. It's nice to be away from my house but still....

Anyway - let's get back to this being lazy thing....since swimming has ended, I've felt really lackadaisical in my every day activities. Not that I don't care, I just, have no motivation to worry or think about whether or not I should get everything done in a timely manner when there are things that HAVE to be done in a timely manner. Anyone ever felt like this? I feel kind of apathetic right now - just in general. Maybe I just need a week away from it all?

I've decided I'm not going to take a vacation and I think my plane ticket I have is just going to waste. I can't believe I can't find a way to use it. I thought about flying somewhere for a weekend but I just can't justify taking that time for myself especially with some of the things I have on the horizon. I'll talk about those if they come to fruition. But let's just say it could be good :-)

Elsewhere I'm hoping to use this weekend as catch up time. I have some books I want to read. I have some organizing I need to do. I'm hoping to get them all done. I just need to make a list of what I have to accomplish and what my weekend/week will be like.

In the mean time, something to think about....it's August 5th! I can't believe we're in the 8th month! Crazy.

No comments: