Saturday, February 19, 2011

First Race of the Year! and Day 4


Race: 2011 Frostbite 5 Miler

PlaceBib NumberFirst NameLast NameGenderAgeChip TimeTimePaceSex TotSex PlaceDiv TotDiv PlaceDiv
379362KatieFitzgeraldF2940:5841:098:126529411115F2529

Awwww yeah baby!

40:58! I was hoping to go under 40 minutes (sub 8 minute miles) but it was hilly and WINDY! Holy lord was it windy. I nearly fell over twice. Srsly. No joke. But I can't be upset.

Finished 94 out of 652 women.

Finished 15 out of 111 women in my division (25-29).

Finished 379 out of nearly 1500 people.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And now on to the second half of Central League Champs! So proud of my girls from last night. I have a good feeling about their swims tonight. Complete recap tomorrow some time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 4 Challenge - A Picture of Your Night.

This isn't exactly MY OWN picture. It's my friend Paul's :-) But it's a pretty good description of what I would consider a Night for me. I wasn't quite sure what this particular challenge meant - I'll probably have another picture available in regards to this particular evening. But if I had to describe a perfect night - I think this picture is a good description - although I doubt it does that actual evening justice. This was taken on his Camino de Santiago in Spain.


No comments: