Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 11 & 12

Wow - I'm really slackin'! And to think - this challenge was supposed to keep me blogging everyday - oh well, such is life.

Anywho -

Day 11 Challenge: A picture of something you hate.



I hate that there are people that go without food on a daily basis. I was going to post a picture of those starving children in Africa - you know the ones, where they've got empty bowls to reflect those empty bellies they have. Sad. What I hate is that it's not JUST happening in Africa - FAO estimates that a total of 925 million people are not getting enough food to eat. (from, hungerreport.org) And no, I'm not a HUGE advocate for it - but I hate that there are so many people who wonder where their next meal comes from and I worry about frivolous things like how I can get a new pair of sneakers that undoubtedly some of these hungry people are making for pennies a day.

Day 12 - A picture of something you love.



Yup - you guessed it - my phillies :) I heart them. BIG HEART THEM. :-) They make me so happy! Can't wait til opening day!

No comments: