Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 1


A picture of me and 15 facts:
Fact 1 - I am currently attending my 4th college in just under a decade. What? I like to learn.

Fact 2 - I am very OCD when it comes to scheduling and knowing what is happening in my life. No joke - I will write out my schedule three times (and then again for good measure).

Fact 3 - I wear a size 11 women's sneaker but a size 9 dress shoe.

Fact 4 - I have a SLIGHT crush on my current English professor. What does he look like? Think of The Daily Show's John Oliver combined with a little bit of Stephen Colbert thrown in for good measure. If you don't know who those people are - GOOGLE does wonders.

Fact 5 - My favorite Old School Disney Movie is Pete's Dragon....okay okay AND Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. Shame on you if you have never heard nor seen these movies.

Fact 6 - I have an uncanny ability to remember movie and television show quotes as well as songs that I haven't heard in years.

Fact 7 - When I was little, I used to mix up the way you say my birthday date - July 11th was "Julevenaly" - pronounced: jew leven a lie. Yup.

Fact 8 - I used to cry ALL THE TIME when I was little (ask my neighbors if you don't believe me). Now, I hardly ever do because I feel like it shows that I'm weak. How dumb am I?

Fact 9 - If I didn't think it would totally mess up my life, I would leave it all behind and use up everything I've saved to travel.

Fact 10 - I currently own 7 pairs of sneakers (3 are being donated on Saturday).

Fact 11 - I've only started buying designer clothes because I feel as though I'm worthy to wear them. And I've realized that they last longer (esp the jeans).

Fact 12 - I still expect Rachel and Troy to walk through our front door every so often. I miss them.

Fact 13 - I watch entirely too much TV. I should read a book or something.

Fact 14 - I. LOVE. SPORTS. Everything about them, everything about the information about them, everything about the aspect of them, the intensity, the competition. EVERYTHING.

Fact 15 - I'm still waiting for my Prince Charming - and I do believe he: Likes Soccer, Loves to learn, Likes all sports, Is Smart, Has a good heart, knows how to treat a woman, has a good relationship with his family, balances me out, is perfect for me, and is out there.

No comments: