Wednesday, December 8, 2010

There you go making my heart beat again,

Heart beat again,
Heart beat again
There you go making me feel like a kid
Won't you do it and do it one time?
There you go pulling me right back in,
Right back in,
Right back in
And I know-oo I'm never letting this go-ooo

I'm stuck on you
Whutooo whutooo
Stuck like glue
You and me baby we're stuck like glue
Whutooo whutooo
Stuck like glue
You and me baby we're stuck like glue
~Sugarland

It's been a bit of time since I've updated so I supposed now would be a good time since it's pretty much the only free time I have until the weekend (eek!)

So some of you might be wondering what the lyrics to the Sugarland song mean? :-) Hehe....well....it's VERY new....but...there's a guy:-) and let's just say those lyrics are very representative of how I feel and I'm pretty sure of how he feels too. And the biggest difference between this one and all the others is that it just feels right. It's so hard to explain that but, when you know - you know. That's all I'm going to say about that...but just know...I'm VERY happy these days and not just because of him :-) (but he plays a part in it).

SCHEDULES
My schedule for the new few months is going to be crazy - if the first half of this week is an evidence to that - this is how every week will look until the end of March:
Monday
-Gym
-Cabrini 11-2
-Coach 3-5:30
-Class 7:15 (starting in January)

Tuesday
-Morning Practice 5:30-7am
-Gym
-Cabrini 11-2
-Coach 3-5:30
-Baldwin Coaching 5:30-8

Wednesday
-Gym
-Coach 3-5:30

Thursday
-Morning Practice 5:30-7am
-Gym
-Cabrini 11-2
-Coach 3-5:30
-Baldwin Coach 5:30-8

Friday
-Gym
-Coach 3-5
-Baldwin Coach 5:30-8

Saturday (sometimes)
Coach 8:30-11
Private Lessons 11-12

Sundays
Nothing (aka school work)

In addition to this schedule - there are days when I'll have meets. I'm also taking an online class at Montco (that is, if they didn't mess up my payment).

Yes, I'm busy. It's wonderful though. This swim season is going to go FAST! I still can't believe it's December already!

SWIM TEAM
The girls are great. There have been some snafu's, as there will be in anything new...but for the most part, I'm still loving it! No matter how terrible my day is going, whenever I see them, it just makes me so much happier. I seriously heart them. They're all wonderful people. They make me miss high school swimming!

Our first meet is Monday against a big rival team - Radnor. I've been telling the girls we can win this meet and I genuinely think we can, but they have to "show up" for the meet. Of course, that being said, it's on a Monday, so hopefully we'll be able to start our week off right. Wish us luck!

RUNNING
Lately, despite colder weather and wind, I've been running outside - it's kind of refreshing to do it. I honestly don't mind the cold once I start running because I get hot so quickly. If only I have cold weather riding clothes, I'd probably take my bike out every other day. Next year maybe.....

I've lessened my miles for the month already BUT I'm about 70ish miles away from reaching my goal for the year - 1000 miles on foot. If I do the right miles for the next four weeks, I'll reach it! Yeah! I'd say next year I'll go for 2000 but that's a LOT more running...maybe just increase it by 200 miles a year...I think I could do that. I just like setting goals for myself.

Speaking of setting goals...running goals for next year...just one...complete a marathon. The rest is just gravy. I really want to be in that less than 1% of American's who've completed a Marathon. Yep. That's it. I'd like to be in that elite group.

No comments: