Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I find, sometimes it's easy to be myself.....

Sometimes, I find it's better to be somebody else ~ Dave

So....MAYBE I jumped the gun on the whole guy thing - but...despite the hiccup I seemed to have experienced this past weekend, all is well :-)

But that is not what this post will be about.

It's coming up on that time of year....Christmas, New Years....Kwanzaa. And that means it's about time for a 'Year in Review'! Awesomeness.

Seriously you guys - this is where my OCDedness is perfection. Because I write EVERYTHING down that happens in my schedule I have a legit way of looking back on my year and telling you all how the month/week/day went. Yup. I am THAT OCD. Oh well, you love me.

SIDE NOTE I JUST FOUND OUT CLIFF LEE IS A PHILLIE AGAIN! OMGOMGOMGOMOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! :-D I'm SO PUMPED! HAHAHAHA - now, I have to work on tickets for opening day and night!

anyway - just a brief update.

We had our first meet yesterday. It was kind of a cluster ef. BUT we made it through, the girls seemed to have a good time regardless of the loss. They swam their hearts out and I am/was so proud of them! There were a bunch of technical difficulties and some minor DQ's but overall, it was alright. It's all a learning process, yes? Our very first relay, however, NEARLY qualified for districts with the very first race - just .5 off....so here's hoping they do it on Friday because THEY ARE SO CLOSE! I was seriously so pumped when I thought they got it. I have two more people who are VERY close to qualifying in district times for individual events. I think I'll have a half dozen girls make it this year and possibly one state qualifier....that is, if they listen to me :-) haha

Our next meet is away at Conestoga on Friday - apparently they're MUCH better than Radnor - so - I guess we'll go Oh-fer for the first three meets - but after the holidays we should pick it back up - so here's hoping - regardless - the other teams in our league are killer so I think the girls did amazing yesterday regardless of the loss. I just hope they realize it.

Anywho - I'm off to read EVERYTHING ABOUT CLIFF LEE AND THE 2011 PHILLIES! SO EXCITED!

No comments: