Monday, December 20, 2010

"Have a seat on this.....chassey....."

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Ahhh memories :-) Some reminiscing was done on Saturday night with my sister and her friends (who I suppose are my friends too - although they're technically my sister's first). And we were talking about old PW musicals. Both of my sister's friends have younger brothers, and I distinctly remember one of our musical auditions where Laura's brother, Tim, was doing a scene and he recited the EXACT quote I have in my subject line. Now, if you don't know....what I'm talking about...it's supposed to be a Chaise.....yup. HAHAHA - maybe you just had to be there. I was on my 3rd Stoli and Soda at that point of the night after all - and we all know when you're drinking, some things are a LOT funnier than they actually are :-)

Oh good times!

One more week til Christmas! I have half of my shopping done. I still need to get pressies for my Sister, Dad and Stepdad. I suppose I'll find time to do that on Wednesday. Thankgoodness no Cabrini this week - definitely gives me more time.

This weekend was busier than I expected. Friday, we had a meet - we lost - but the girls were still in good spirits. I've now had two different league officials tell me that it's a joy to officiate our team. Apparently my girls are treats! They are splendid to say the least. Boy-crazy and all :-) It was a slow pool - so none of them swam their fastest times. I think it might have discouraged them a lot - but I told them not to worry - we'll be swimming Haverford on Tuesday - it'll give them the opportunity to get some of their best times so far. I have two girls that are () this close (that's me holding my fingers as if they were pinching), to qualifying for districts in the 100 fly. I think they might be able to do it at the next meet.

Saturday I coached at Baldwin in the morning and then went shopping for some Christmas presents at KOP. [[On a related note, Kelly and I went into the Lucky Brand Jeans Store and I tried on a pair of Zoe Bootleg Jeans. Ah May Zing! They srsly made my legs look killer! But. They were $119 and since I was only there to buy presents for people and not myself...no dice. But at least I know what kind of Lucky's to buy myself.]] Met up with Kelly's friends at Bahama Breeze where I started my dinner with a nice appetizer of Raspberry Stoli and Soda :-) Delicious. I think the waiter liked me too because when I ordered my third, he brought me a double - even though I only ordered a single. How kind of him! Lots of laughs and good times on Saturday.

Sunday I went to spin class and then met up with one of my swimmers' parents. We a LONG chat about her daughter and the season. It was an important meeting and I'm glad we did it. Just long. After that I was so mentally exhausted. I had to turn Jeremy down for soccer stuff. We're going to get together tomorrow (Tuesday) to work on some things. The rest of the afternoon I spent putting my meet stuff in from Friday, emailing my girls, tweaking a few things for the week....talking to Paul on skype :-) HE COMES HOME IN FIVE DAYS! YEAH!!!!!

The Eagles had AN AMAZING COME FROM BEHIND WIN YESTERDAY. It's official. The city of Philly's sports teams - pwned NYC yesterday. PWNED!

Oh yeah, and Cliff Lee is STILL a phillie :-) hehehehehehe.

This week - well although it's technically less busy, it's still jam packed.

Today:
-Running
-Call Montco about my class
-Make tomorrow's meet lineup
-Practice from 2-5
-Possible Spirit Dinner

Tuesday:
-Spin Class
-Soccer w/ Jeremy
-Swim Meet

Wednesday:
-Running
-Shopping
-Drop off cookies at Cabrini
-Drop off cookies at Baldwin
-Practice 2-4:30, team Secret Santa
-Dinner with Brian?

Thursday:
-Morning Practice 5:30 - 7
-Gym 7:30-9
-Shopping (if not finished on Wednesday)
-Practice 2-5
-Coach Baldwin 5:30-8

Friday:
Christmas Eve
-Spin Class
-Over to Dad's for the afternoon/evening festivities


Leave it to me to turn my latest post into a series of lists....hey, it's what I do :-)

Hope everyone has a splendid week! (wow, that's twice I've pulled that one out....geez, how old am I? 87?)

It's gonna be a whirlwind week!


P.S. If You're bored...my new favorite website to waste time with is When Parents Text. Trust me - you'll laugh.

No comments: