Sunday, March 1, 2009

Should've known better when you came around...

That you were gonna make me cry...
It's breaking my heart to watch you run around
Cause I know that you're living a lie
That's okay baby cause in time you will find
What goes around, goes around, goes around
Comes all the way back around

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whew - so it's March - FINALLY!!!!

I'm kind of bummin' this morning. And something funky is up with my eyes. I'm trying to figure out what it is...but my eyelids are like all puffy - kind of like theyre having an allergic reaction to something. What it is, I don't know. Yesterday I wore my glasses all day. Amazing how different people react to you when you're wearing glasses versus contacts. It was like middle school all over again. I guess unless you wear super posh glasses, people don't really look beyond the glasses. Bleh.

Yesterday was a relatively easy day at work. Fun. Kind of. But today will most likely be way tougher. I had a PA yesterday, which was nice...but today is when I couldve really used it. Blah. Whatev's. We had dinner last night at the restaurant downstairs from the hotel. Amanda and Craig are hilarious:-) It was awesome to hang out with them again. I'm gonna try and get a pic with them today - just cause - who knows when I'll see them again? Plus, I'm gonna take a pic of the hotel room - super nice! Not THE best one I've ever stayed at - but seriously cool. There's a sliding glass door to the bathroom. ya - you read that right.

I kind of want to escape. I wish I was leaving tomorrow to go somewhere exotic - not back to Orlando - where I feel like nothing is waiting for me.

The month of March - as I mentioned in my last blog - has lots waiting for me.

Looking forward to the most? The third week of the month - Spring Training/DC Trip
Looking forward to the least? As ashamed as I am to say this, my Half marathon:-(

I really REALLY don't want to mail it in on this run - but I don't see how I'm going to do any better than my Philly time. I haven't been training for it. I guess I'll just go and do the best I can...and get ready to sign up for the Philly Full for November and get my butt into gear.

In other fitness news - I was going to join a yoga gym but I think I'll have to put that on hold until I have work again. I keep spending money that I don't necessarily have. So I guess I'll just do the P90X yoga. It's pretty tough anyway. And I like it. So I guess it all balances out. And since I probably won't be working all this week - I'll have plenty of time to catch up on my exercise since I obviously didn't workout yesterday nor will I today (but at least I'm walking all over the place). Plus! No sweets and Drinks! And trust me, that's a LOT HARDER than you realize when you're on a shoot where craft services is like all bad stuff.

Le sigh. Just one more day of screaming teens. Hopefully my patience with them will come back to me in a good way.

No comments: