Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Put on your pretty lies

..... you're in the city of wonder
Ain't gon' play nice, watch out you might just go under
Better think twice, your train of thought will be altered
So if you must falter be wise

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's a Rihanna kind of morning.

Nothing major to report of on the homefront. I have to call my boss at GC today - to find out if they're going to need me this week or even this month. yikes. No fear though - I have a backup plan.

As for yesterday. I was extremely tired - but pushed through it anyway. Its abnormally cold here in FLA so I stuck to inside workouts. Did Yoga X and then went to spin class last night. Felt really good after both workouts - but pretty much had dinner and crashed last night. SO TIRED! I slept from 1030ish until 830ish today. That is, until Maya woke me up cause Deuce went to the VET today and she was kind of all out of sorts cause hes not here. Poor puppy:-(

Anyway - I'm just chillin' today. Probably head to the gym after 1 and get in a good workout - maybe even lift. I still haven't gone running since last week - so maybe I'll do that on the treadmill today - cause it's still pretty chilly here. Although - I've run in MUCH colder temps - but I guess I figure if I don't have to, I'm not going to. I'm still undecided on the Half Marathon on Sunday. Part of me says do it - the other part says just bag it. I hate just skipping it though. I mean - come on katie - what's you're deal?!

Elsewhere - I'm kind of blah. I'm trying to stay happy/positive and just move on - it's so difficult though. I have yet to tell him I miss him - which is pretty much the first thing I want to tell him any time I talk to him (which hasn't been since Friday btw)...but he isn't about to tell me that he misses me. He probably doesn't and probably has forgotten all about me anyway. (there I go, worst case senario again). I was reading a friend's facebook profile - in the section that had quotes and there was one quote there that said, "Girls always think the worst and expect the the most" or soemthing like that. I thought - how true. At least - in my case. I only think the worst when I don't know what's going on. It's just a natural instinct. I guess in a way so that when things do go well, I can be happily surprised or just happy.

bum bum be dum bum bum be dum dum!

No comments: