Thursday, March 5, 2009

Does it hurt...

To know I'll never be there?
Bet it sucks
To see my face everywhere

It was you
Who chose to end it like you did
I was the last to know

You knew
Exactly what you would do
Don't say
You simply lost your way

She may believe you
But I never will
Never again

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's it. I'm done. I'm not over it - but I'm just - I'm done. I can't do it anymore. I have enough friends. And although I feel bad about "giving up" on someone who's a "friend" but really - he's not a friend. Friends don't treat you this way.

Who the eff (as a friend) doesn't say ANYTHING when you tell them you miss them? What the ef?

And so - I'm done. I'm finished. I am disappointed in his behavior (I know, shouldn't I already be?) Well - I guess I'm at the last straw. I'm done. I don't want to do this any more. I just can't deal with this "will he won't he" crap. I'm just.

I'm done.

No comments: