Friday, February 27, 2009

So live ya life....

You steady chasin' that paper
Just live your life....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If there's one thing that February has taught me it's that things can change in the blink of an eye. What was once something you could've been so sure about...can be taken away from you because of someone else's unsureness. What was once a steady job, can be taken away in the snap of a finger because of overages on budgets.

Let's just say - I WILL BE EXTREMELY HAPPY ONCE FEBRUARY IS GONE! It just always seems to fall that way with me. Last February wasn't that great either:-( - remember the Football Fiasco? Yeah - well - this time around - different shit - same shitty outcome.

I got a call this afternoon from my "steady" freelance gig at GC. Turns out they went over on budgets so far this year and told me they won't need me next week. Who knows if they'll need me the week after that! And while I'm kind of bummed about it - in a way - I'm almost kind of like - well - maybe everything is falling in to place the way it should be?

And I'm done talking about the guy situation right now. I think I effed up royally last night - another story, another time. I don't want to keep letting it interfere with me "living my life"!

So right now I'm in Dallas for this Cheer shoot this weekend - I get back to Orlando on Monday. No work all week. I guess it gives me a chance to work on my workouts:-) Only plus. That also reminds me that I need to email my latest invoice so I can get some cay-sh.

le sigh. "right now, hey, it's your tomorrow. right now, come on its everything. right now. catch you magic moment do it right here and now it means everything!" Funny that that song comes on just as I'm writing this. More and more I am believing that God has a plan for me - bigger than the plans I had for myself. I never really thought it might be possible that my fate doesn't rest in my own hands...but Im starting to think that there is only so much we can do with what we're given...and from there we work through the stuff that's given to us. No? maybe I'm talking out of my ass...but seriously..."what am I waiting for?!"

My life has already started. Im in the moment. Im in the process of living my life. It's time to start doing instead of saying, "well maybe this" or "maybe that". I need to just do it.

I am determined to turn these negatives into positives!

No comments: