Thursday, October 23, 2008

So so what! I'm still a rock star...I got my rock moves...

And I don't need you..and guess what? I'm having more fun..and now that we're done...I'm gonna show you tonight...I'm alright...and it's fine...and you're a tool so...so what! I am a rock star. I got my rock moves and I don't want you tonight!

That's P!nk's new song. I love it. It gets me pumped for my runs. Speaking of which I didn't run today but I did go to the gym and spun for about an hour and a half. Felt good to sweat out the alcohol I drank last night at the game. Speaking of which....here's a pic from the game:



My dad flew down for the game - it was awesome and a once in a life time experience - and I will never forget it. AND THEY WON!

But so back to my song. Like I mentioned in previous posts - I am dating again. I'm kind of trying to go into this whole thing with the same attitude as the song....so what if it doesn't work out? I'm still a rock star:-) At least in my mind anyway. I'm a great girl - i've got a lot to offer. I will find someone some day.

Things are pretty good right now for me. I gotta say. Usually I have something to complain about - but not so much right now. I'm pretty happy - and honestly - it's about freakin' time:-) These things come in cycles - and thankfully I'm on the upswing of it and I'm having a good time. My friend Reagan is town this weekend and hopefully it'll be a good weekend. There have been a few changes on the front of the friendship with TJ - who knows what'll happen there. He actually asked me to hang out with all of them tomorrow night. I was shocked. I still kind of can't believe it. Maybe they'll change their minds. We'll see. I'll keep it updated as things go on this weekend.

I'm just really excited to see Reagan! I haven't seen him since January! It's been forever.

LET'S GO PHILLIES!!!!

No comments: