Thursday, January 31, 2008

We're going to play a game....

Called - What I ate today - and why I STILL want to eat.

Breakfast:
Coffee (100)
Oatmeal - same as yesterday (240 - 2)
Lunch:
Salad
Peach
Yogurt (60)
Apple
Carrots
Snack:
Protein Bar (190 - 6)
Yogurt (60)

I still want to eat because clearly I am nuts. Ok maybe not - but still - I must go to the gym tonight. I can see my muscles going to mush - and that is not smile times.

Thursdays are usually my days where I lift and then do spin class. Lately I am not motivated to do anything. Anything at all. Bleh. I don't know what's wrong with me. I don't want to come into work - I don't want to do anything but sleep and watch tv. And when I am home - I WANT to workout - but when I'm at work - it's like - well that was my daily activity - I don't want to do anything else. Bleh.

I do not like feeling like this!

No comments: