Tuesday, January 29, 2008

omg so full

I haven't even had THAT much to eat today - it just feels like it. Lets see:

Two packets of Low Sugar Oatmeal (120 - 2)
Nuts (who knows)
Salad
Grapes/Strawberries
Medium Sized apple
Strawberry Fruit Leather
Animal Crackers (240 - 4)
Mocha/Coffee (who knows)
Coffee (100)

So really - not that much - but it feels like a lot - I dont know why - and I feel like I need to go workout for like a million hours. Its tuesday so the plan was to lift for 30 mins - abs for 15 - then spin class for an hour - then home. We'll see if I end up doing it - but I do the same thing on Thursdays too - so - who knows - I just feel guilty for not exercising last Friday - even though this is a new week.

I've gone Saturday, Sunday, Monday - I could take off today - then continue Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday - I just hate the feeling of missing a day and then feeling gross the next day - maybe if I don't eat too much tonight.

Gah! I'll probably end up going to the gym anyway - because what do I really have to do after work anyway - I am so boring - I could always go get my hair done. hmmmm - which is a great way to not eat and to keep myself busy. But then I'll feel guilty. Blah!

No comments: