Thursday, January 31, 2008

Another Horoscope...Another Dream.....Sheesh!

So yesterday when I read my horoscope - I really didn't believe it:


Your Horoscope for JANUARY 30, 2008

If you haven't been remembering your dreams for the past few weeks, Katie, tonight you should recall a flood of them - too many, perhaps, to hang on to. Write down as many as you can, because they're trying to tell you something about yourself. Later, when you're in a more objective mood, go over your accounts of them and see what the symbols are telling you. You might be amazed at what you learn.



And now? I guess you could say, I'm a believer. Oh yeah. ESPECIALLY after the doozy of a dream I had last night:

So basically from what I remember of yet ANOTHER vivid dream. I was leaving work and instead of driving I decided to walk - I guess my car was there but I wanted to take a walk before I left?? Anyway so I'm walking down the street and there are all these people around walking as well - and who do I bump into? Derek. Only, he's not walking normally. He's got these cane like walking sticks on his arms - almost like he's "working out" - kind of like what you'd use when you were hiking or something. Anyway - I see him but he doesn't see me - and I am walking behind him. I think to myself, do I not say anything? Do I say something? Eventually he turns around and sees me. I say - "oh hey! I didn't even know that was you (lying of course)" and he was like "hi how are you?"

I don't remember the rest of that part of the conversation or much else of what we say but I soon realize I am walking alongside him and he is walking to his "house"? We get to this wooded area (I'm guessing I dreamed this since the last time I saw him he looked like a mountain man - haha) and he takes those cane thingys off his arm. I asked him how long he had been walking - he said - oh only a few minutes. Weird. Anyway - to get up to his house (which by the way is up in the air - like the ones you find down the shore - only it's built out of trees - again - mountain man theme) - you have to climb steps that are built out of - trees (you know what I mean? cabin like) So we get inside and it's a small house - resembles what I figure would be a small cabin - up in the air - but somehow it's a very familiar place - still can't figure out where I know that place from. Anyway - he's sweating so he decided to change - I wait in his "main room" and just kind of look around (youowuld think I could describe more of the room for you because I seriously had plenty of time to do that).

Next thing I know - He pops back out into the main room and his beard is gone - he's clean shaven - he's dressed the way he used to dress (athletic but comfy) - and he comes and gives me a huge hug. I push him away and have a confused look on my face. I don't really remember what we start talking about - but I think it's along the lines of - "you missed me, didn't you?" - I say that to him. The next thing I remember is he had his arms around me - like holding me but from behind - and then his mom appears - but it's not his mom - but it is. And she has a confused look on her face, kind of like, oh my gosh what are you doing here katie.

And before I know it - he's kissing me on my neck. I feel a sense of uncomfortableness because his mom is still there and I am not sure I should be there. So I say, "I should go." He turns me around - gives me a hug - and I leave.

Now - I realize that's not that big of a deal - but really? These dreams and horoscopes really are coinciding too often.

More thoughts later. I have a meeting.

No comments: