Sunday, January 27, 2008

I can't believe he said that!

All in all - decent weekend. Stayed in on Friday - watched Hairspray and remembered why I love that movie so much! Saturday I really didn't do much - went to the gym did a good workout - and Saturday night hung out with Brian (former trainer and soon to be again) and Trish. Dadders was there too. Went up to Jax for a bit and then headed over to a house party for a co-worker who is leaving town in a week for a different job. She will be missed I'm sure.

The interesting part of my night happened at Jax. I guess when you give Brian a lot to drink he says things you don't really think he ever really thought of before. Like for example....up until last night...I didn't think Brian was ever interested in me as more than a friend....until he said, "If you were a little kinkier in bed we could date and things would be great katie."

I couldn't believe it - it was unexpected and although I felt it was out of the blue - I find it flattering - albeit a little confusing but nonetheless - it became an awkward moment and it's fine now - no harm no foul. I just sat back and said inside my head, "I can't believe he said that!"

After our galavanting at Jax, we went to the house party, like I said, and sure enough - was definitely NOT warned at a certain someone would be there. You would think that when you're called by someone who is there that they would mention it to me - ESPECIALLY since he was the one that told her to tell me to come over. I KNOW - RIGHT?! How do you accidentally forget to tell someone that HE is there when HE was the one that told you in the first place. Exactly. I don't know either.

Nonetheless - everything was okay - he and I chatted for a little bit and he asked me what I was doing today - I told him - left it wide open for him to ask me to do something with him today - NOPE. Whatever. I really need to get over him and this situation! It is frustrating me to no end - as per previous entries - I am having dreams about my frustration and I am not too happy about that. It has been a long time since I've allowed a guy to affect my dreams the way he has. AND WE AREN'T EVEN TOGETHER nor were we! GRRRRRRRRRRR >:-{

whatevs - i am drowning - i have to find a way back up to the surface

No comments: