Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Sometimes.....

Sometimes:

I just want to give up.
I really hate being the responsible one.
I get so anxious knowing that I'm the person people can always rely on.
I really hate living at home.
it's not so bad.
I can't believe the life I'm living.
I wish my life had turned out differently.
I realize how lucky I am that it didn't.
I get panic attacks that cause me to re-evaluate my life.
I wonder if I should've gone to a bigger college.
I think about how I never thought I'd have a real boyfriend.
I wonder if he thinks about me as much as I think about him.
I wonder if the friends I've lost over the years, think about me too....

I smell books.
I listen to explicit rap music and blast it in my car while I'm on the main line.
I eat dessert for dinner (mmm, chocolate cake!)
A philly soft pretzel solves all my problems.
Life has a funny way of making you work for "it".
I will white-out things my calendar in my organizer - just so I can re-write them.
I make lists just so I have something to cross out.
I sit at work and don't actually do work (like right now).

I really miss college.
I really don't miss college.
I wonder if I could've been an Olympian.
I wish I had played soccer when I was little.

I wish I had met a man from the UK who fell in love with me and I had moved over there to lead a different life.
I am SO glad that didn't happen.

ALWAYS:
I always wish I had the life I have.
I am always grateful for my friends and family.

No comments: