Thursday, April 28, 2011

The briefest of brief....

Posts that is....I'm heading out the door to teach my 9:15 spin class in Bala Cynwyd (for those not familiar with the area.....you pronounce it - Bal - a - Kin - wood).

Just a quick update from yesterdays post - I am much better today - I realized after running 7 miles that regardless (and with the help from my best friend) of what a picture looks like - sometimes we're all a little too critical and hard on ourselves. She's right and I need to just let it go. I ran those 7 miles and I felt great. I'm so pumped for The Broad Street Run on Sunday. That annnnnnnd I have another date with this awesome guy from Friday :-) Updates on that most likely on Monday.

In the mean time - I'm trying to not give myself a heart attack with the amount of work I have to do - inevitably my own fault for leaving it to the last minute. 10 page research paper - writing all day tomorrow until our night game.

Here's hoping it rains enough to so our game tonight is pushed back to an earlier time tomorrow! Woot!

Anywhoozle...ta ta for now.

No comments: