Friday, April 22, 2011

Dolly Madison Levi Fitzgerald

Sadly - we had to put Dolly down last night :-( She will be missed. She wasn't the best cat but she was ours (well, Kelly's really). It's amazing - she wasn't even my pet and yet she occupied the most pictures on my iPhone. She was a great cuddler. She was a good pet to have just sit and do nothing with. She was a gangsta, a llama, a friend, and a foe. We had to replace our DVR three times because she'd sit on top of them and then get over heated and throw up on them (hah!). She would pee all over the carpets (which I know my mom was thrilled about). She loved to sit in the sun. I have a lot of good memories with Dolly.

It's the first time I've ever been present for something like that. It was peaceful. More sad than comforting (obviously). It's just weird today. No kitty. No best friend (this was my nickname for her). I'm sure she's somewhere very comfortable and happy. As much as she could be a pain, she was the best Dolly she could be.

You will be missed best friend.





No comments: