Sunday, August 24, 2008

100 things...continued....

So I only got up to 53 yesterday...I figured I'd try to finish this up. ::deep breadth:: here goes:

54. If I could wear hats every day - I probably would. Any kind of hat.
55. I real reason I am a vegetarian....is because when I first developed my eating disorder, I thought meat was where I was getting all my extra calories. Turns out - it's just cheese. HA.
56. I will try anything once.
57. I have never had to wear braces.
58. I wore a retainer in the 3rd grade.
59. My eyes change color depending on what color shirt I am wearing.
60. Whenever I fly, I write - I don't know why - it just kind of comes to me.
61. If I have a really bad day at work....I drive home in silence.
62. I bite my nails when I am nervous.
63. I bite my nails when I have nothing better to do with my hands.
64. Chewing gum is an oral fixation I developed when I developed my eating disorder...and I've never gotten rid of it.
65. I LOVE LOVE LOVE looking at the stars on a clear night...there is nothing more relaxing and calming.
66. When I was younger I used to cry a lot....especially during neighborhood games with the boys.
67. I didn't pass any of the A.P. tests I took in high school.
68. The first C I ever got in school was in 8th grade, first marking period, Algebra...from Mr. Greishober.
69. The last C I ever got in school was in 12th grade, first marking period, AP Calculus...from Mr. Brown.
70. I served as senior class treasurer for the 1998-1999 school year.
71. The only thing that ever bothers me as far as insults go is if someone calls me stupid.
72. I gladly root for the Philadelphia Eagles, Phillies, Sixers, and Flyers.
73. I eat a lot of popcorn.
74. I miss being creative.
75. If I had never left Albright, I was going to run for President of my sorority.
76. Looking at pictures is one of my favorite things to do to pass the time.
77. I love to listen to people's stories.
78. For some reason, I have the ability to remember movie quotes and television show quotes like it's my job.
79. I was a lifeguard for three years of my life during high school.
80. I love getting mail (who doesn't?)
81. I've never had anyone REALLY close to me, die.
82. I've only been to one funeral.
83. Sometimes I sit in awe of what my life has become and how much my life has changed.
84. I struggle every day to be the best I can be.
85. Mexican and Italian are my favorite types of food.
86. I like to make other people laugh.
87. Sometimes, I wish people would get to know the real me.
88. I am pretty sure I will always struggle with my weight.
89. I hold on to things for years and years....(cars, phones, clothes, shoes, bags)
90. I am not entirely sufficient....I still rely on my parents for a lot of help.
91. I have a hard time asking for help but welcome it when it's offered.
92. I find direction and meaning in music...all music.
93. I can play the piano, clarinet, flute, saxophone, and trumpet.
94. I get really quiet when I am uncomfortable.
95. If I can, I wear my hair in a ponytail as often as possible.
96. My life isn't turning out the way I thought it would - but that's not necessarily a bad thing.
97. When I had homework to do, the only way I could do it was to have music or a tv on at the same time.
98. I share everything with my dad.
99. I don't talk to my mom as often as I probably should.
100. I like my smile.

No comments: