Saturday, August 23, 2008

100 Things About Me

So I was perusing a few other blog sites and came across Prior Fat Girl and noticed a post where she wrote down 100 things about herself. I thought it'd be a good exercise for myself.....so here goes:

1. For as much as I complain about my mother, she can be pretty fun at times.
2. No matter how much I try, I will always have a part of my mother in my personality - especially the obsessive part.
3. I love to read anything and everything about health, weightloss, fitness, and working out.
4. I have been in love with someone for a long time.
5. (see number 4) I would definitely accept a marriage proposal from this person.
6. Watching movies where things blow up - really does make me feel better after a shitty day.
7. Given my druthers, I'd wear mesh shorts and a t-shirt everywhere.
8. I absolutely melt when a guy calls me "Fitz".
9. When a guy kisses my neck or ear....that's it, I'm putty.
10. I miss the neighborhood I grew up in.
11. On that note...I miss the bbq's on summer holiday's in the neighborhood (green jello!)
12. I am actually an exceptional cook - I just never have anyone to cook for.
13. Deep down - for as independent as I am - I just want to be taken care of.
14. On Fridays, I'll come home and start drinking wine - and am drunk in a half hour:-)
15. I love love LOVE sweets.
16. I can read people, their faces, and emotions, extremely well - I don't know why, I've just always been able to do it.
17. I look at pictures of myself from when I was anorexic all the time - wishing I still had that look without the pain and duress.
18. I love to watch swimming - no matter what it's for - olympics, college, ncaa's, etc.
19. The Ben Franklin Institute is my FAVORITE place in all of central Philadelphia.
20. I want to get a little dog when I am finally in my own place.
21. I am extremely afraid I will be in a terrible car accident some day.
22. Some how, I know the words to almost every song I hear/listen to - no matter how long it's been since the last time I heard it.
23. Eventually I want to be a professor.
24. I am extremely afraid of being alone for the rest of my life.
25. I would eat Pizza every day for every meal for the rest of my life (if I had to).
26. Working out - is just something I do - my day seems incomplete when I don't do it.
27. When I get really excited - I start calling everyone "dude"
28. I only like pictures of myself, when I'm about 10 lbs less than I weigh now.
29. I hope to get a personal trainer at some point for 2009.
30. Helping others makes me feel happy.
31. My friends and family are the most important people to me.
32. When it comes to being liberal/conservative...I am extremely liberal towards other people and their actions but am relatively conservative when it comes to myself.
33. Sports = pure enjoyment for me.
34. I blog because sometimes I feel like I talk too much....despite knowing this isn't true.
35. Sometimes, I really feel like no one listens to me.
36. I have very awesome cousins - they're like - actual people now.
37. I check facebook at least 10 times every day (yes, I am obsessed).
38. I am OCD about schedules and calendars...oh and lists too!
39. I will sit and watch soccer all day - if chelsea is playing.
40. Travel has become a habit for me - I kind of like it:-)
41. Somehow, I manage to stay in contact with a lot of people throughout my life.
42. I absolutely HATE the "c" word in reference to a woman's private part or even when calling someone by that word.
43. I kind of miss doing research for school.
44. Penguins are my favorite!
45. I enjoy cleaning when I am stressed - there is no better feeling than "cleansing" the junk in your life.
46. I've learned to not be jealous of my friends.
47. Sometimes, buying things...really does make me feel better.
48. I rarely walk into a bookstore and walk out without a book.
49. I watch people at the gym while I do my cardio.
50. When a cute guy walks by - I try a little harder during my workout.
51. I've tried giving up coffee....it's not gonna happen. EVER.
52. I have a hard time NOT wearing my flip flops.
53. I still have a tough time putting myself ahead of everyone else.


......I can't think of any more right now....haha

No comments: