Tuesday, June 3, 2008

When I step into the light....

my arms are open wide....When I step into the light...my eyes searching wildly.

Would you not like to be, sitting on top of the world with your legs hanging free? Would you not like to be, okay, okay, okay?

It's a Dave Matthews Band kind of morning. Mellow and fun - :::sigh::: It's been a long time since I've seen a Dave show - how I wish I could see him again. Technically I am supposed to go see him in July but because I'll be away - I'm missing the concert. Oh well.

So - how was my weekend in Key West? Frakkin' AWEsome! It was a great time all around and I am pretty tired today at work - but - definitely worth it. Some interesting things happened this weekend - some advancements in areas that I had previously given up on (the boy situation) and made some new friends. I didn't take as many pictures as I wanted to - but hopefully I'll get some from others and that will make up for it. I guess I was just having too good of a time to do it - that an I kept forgetting to bring my camera everywhere....but here are a few highlights:

OUR BEACH





OUR BIKER GANG - THE NUMBER 2's!


As for the vacation - very relaxing. More insight about other situations later - that is all for now:-) I miss it already!

No comments: