Thursday, January 31, 2013

It's a Brand New Day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97df0Q5qxa8

Watch/Listen to this - it will make you happy :-)  It was just what I needed on my Pandora this morning.  Isn't it great when a song comes on the radio or internet that either parallel's how you're feeling at that moment or just that kind of fits the mood that you're in?  This song did that for me :-)

Anyway - it's been a hell of a week.  Thankgoodness tomorrow is Friday.  It hasn't been a bad week - just a busy and hectic one.  Because of weather last week, our meet on Friday was moved to Monday which means we've had a meet on Monday, Wednesday and a third today.  Three meets in a week are a lot and they also mean three less days without exercise.  We all know how difficult it is for me to give up my daily workout but on days with meets, it's as if I am getting my own workout.  They're long grueling days and I sleep so soundly on those nights.  This morning, I just did not want to get out of bed.  Probably also has a lot to do with the fact that its a windy/rainy/dreary morning here in Philly.

Aside from the crazy that is my work life - I am starting to get a little anxious about how much longer I have here at LM.  I haven't heard anything from the teacher I am in for and I haven't heard anything from the administration either.  I keep having these dreams where I am told I am staying for the rest of the year.  I've had a lot of kids ask me if I am here til the end of the school year and all I can tell them is that 'I don't know'. 

I suppose I should just go with the motto of the song that is currently playing on my Pandora - "Don't Worry, Be Happy".   (Side note:  I had this song/album on cassette tape.  Yes.  I did.)

Anyway...it's a brand new day....what're you doing with it?

No comments: