Wednesday, October 24, 2012

So many things....

It's amazing what a little 'time' can do for you and your mood.....

Some things in no particular order:
1.  I started running again!!!  yay!  In fact, shortly after I finish this post I am heading out the door for possibly a 5 mile run!  I ran 4 on Monday and it was practically pain free.  Here's hoping I can do it again :-)  Feels so great!  Plus, I am enjoying it more.  I no longer run just to run.  It's an adventure!  I guess you realize after you can't do something for awhile to really appreciate it when it comes back....you know? (how many times that can be applied to everything else!)

2.  I'm subbing more!  WOOT!  Which inevitably leaves me with a busier schedule but I've now added Lower Merion to that list which is fantastic since it's literally around the corner from me and I wanted to be there anyway.  I'm actually subbing at BCMS this afternoon and LMHS tomorrow all day.  Thursdays are killer days for me....but I digress....

3.  My schedule is now as follows:
Mondays - (sub possibly)/teach lessons at 3:30 and 4:00/ teach spin 6:30-7:30
Tuesdays - (sub possibly)/teach lessons at 3:30 and 4:00/coach or data entry at Baldwin (possibly)
Wednesdays - (sub possibly)/coach at Baldwin 4:30-8
Thursdays - (sub possibly)/teach at Montco 3:55-5:45
Fridays - (sub possibly)/teach spin 5:30-6:30
Saturdays - Teach Spin 7:15-8:15/Coach at Baldwin 8:30-11:30/Teach Lessons at 11:30,12,12:30,1, 1:30
Sundays - Possibly coach a meet or a day off

Did you catch all that?  That's my hustle....

4.  I made a......mistake?...decision?....a decision.  We'll go with a decision....this weekend.  It was entirely selfish...and honestly....I am pretty okay with it.  The only thing now is what I do with that decision.  Cryptic, I know.  But....for now, I'm going to focus on everything I just wrote about in #3.....and we'll go from there.

5.  SWIM SEASON STARTS SOON!!!!!!  YAYAYAYAYAYA!!!!!  I am so pumped!  November 16th!  The team is looking good! :-)  Truthfully, once the season starts, things will somewhat slow down a bit and get into a more regular schedule - sub during the day, coach in the afternoon, teach spin....and that's it.  Baldwin will be on hold until the Spring....with the exception of coaching the meets on the weekends.

6.  Personal relationships....friends or otherwise: Friends are staying the way they are- and by that I mean they are getting my full attention.  Beyond/otherwise: on hold indefinitely.  I realized this weekend with the 'decision' I made that I am not interested in dating anyone right now.  It's just TOO MUCH.  I realized that when I am dating someone I tend to put their needs in front of my own and I really am digging my refocus on myself and the things I really want out of life....so....until I can find that balance....this is my life.  AND I'M SUPER PUMPED ABOUT IT!  :-) (and no, I'm not waiting for him....my decision is entirely for me.....)

7.  Finally...a big one...part of the refocus on me....I've decided to take on the NaNoWriMo challenge and write a novel in the Month of November.  www.nanowrimo.org is where you can find the information about the challenge.  My sister told me about it awhile ago and I really feel like I have something to write about.  It's something I've wanted to do for a LONG time.  What am I writing about?  You'll have to wait and see :-)  It'll essentially be quasi autobiographical because they say it's easier to write about what you 'know' and I seemingly know the most about my own experiences and life than other things (I like to think so, at least)......so.....I'm currently brainstorming and planning out what I want to write and the order in which I want to write it....but I'm going to do it.  Basically in the free time that I'd be watching TV, I'll be writing :-).

That is all!  I'm off to run! Toodles my friends!

No comments: