Saturday, October 9, 2010

Doctober has begun....






Yup! I was there! I was at Roy Halladay's No Hitter! Game 1 NLDS! AMAZING! It definitely ranks up there with one of the best moments of my life! :-)

And last night was no different. Although I wasn't at the game...the phils crawled back from a 4-0 deficit. This team is ready! And did I mention I'm going to game 1 of the NLCS? Oh yeah, I am :-D heheheh

In the mean time, I feel like I've been going full force. I'm actually trying to fight off a cold/flu at the moment. Not sure what it is but what I do know is this:
-My eyes are like "woah": I've put drops in them, I'm taking allergy meds, I'm taking regular OTC meds - they're swollen and all like, "we don't like you katie" - hence, I am wearing my glasses today.
-I am having slight issues breathing: normally I'd be worried about this but it hasn't effected my ability to workout - I know I'm really sick when I can't breathe and I'm running/spinning
-My nose/chest is congested (which probably is why I'm having trouble breathing) - it's sucky but I guess that's part of being sick.
-I'm pretty tired: I woke up yesterday with pain in my upper neck (like I had slept funny) only it's muscle pain. I'm hoping this isn't too serious. I should probably make an appt with the doctor?

A few things I have to do this week:
-I MUST MUST MUST write a research paper. It's due next Monday (18th). I just don't have any idea what I want to write it on. I thought about writing about Charter Schools but someone else already did that, and then I thought I could write about NCLB(No Child Left Behind) but it's all bleh. Nothing is catching my interest.
-MUST study for the GRE's - who knew October 15th would come so quickly? Yeah, I'm taking them this coming Friday morning at 8am. The only good thing is that it'll be over but the bad thing is that I don't think I'm going to do that well.
-Email some Montco professors about possibly teaching some courses this Spring.
-Contact LMHS about the coaching position and if they've made any decisions on it.

For the most part, with the exception of being sick :-(, I'm doing alright. October is, so far, a good month! Let's hope it keeps going!

No comments: