Sunday, March 27, 2011

They yester, and I’m today....

Seriously diggin' the new Lupe Fiasco Album. If you haven't heard of him or it - check it out. Lasers by Lupe Fiasco. He's pretty awesome.

And now for something completely different.....(anyone? bueller?) Please tell me SOMEONE knows the phrase and/or spinoff show.....

Guess I'm just a Monty Python nerd then :-)

So I ran the Phillies 5k yesterday! OMG it was awesomesauce! I totally PRed with a 23:37. Just over 7 and a half minute miles. I can't believe how fast I was running - that's fast for me atleast. A few pictures:
















My Results:
KATIE FITZGERALD Overall: 165/3000 Official Time:23:39  Pace:7:37    Age Division Place(20-29):15/594   Sex Division Place: 30/1410  F

Needless to say, I'm pretty pleased with the race! I PRed and I felt great. Only bad part about yesterday was the allergy attack I had immediately following the race. No joke - sneeze-o-mania! Thankfully I was able to go to the drug store and get some Allegra. It has since helped!

I went to a house warming party last night for Jack's and Mark! Fun times as always :-) No rock band was broken out (hehe)...maybe next time! lol :-)

Today I got up (I got a sub for my spin class) and ran 7.6 miles. I felt GREAT! It's COOOOLD out there and I should remember to wear vasoline on my face from now on when I run outside but other than that - I felt so great! About 1 month til Broad Street. Here's hoping it's another PR!

I should really be doing homework right now but I'm heading out shortly to meet up with one of my swimmers' parents for an end of the season recap. It'll be nice to see her and see how her daughter is doing with track so far.

Other than that - another busy week ahead. We have THREE lacrosse games this week - ALL AWAY - ugh. I'm trying to arrange a happy hour/hang out with the coaches after the game on Friday since we'll all already be together. Hopefully that can work out.

Lots of things coming down the pike - two research papers, a presentation, getting student teaching together, finding a summer job, more running, more reading, more researching, more coaching, etc. Who has time for a social life? ha - not me - oh that's good cause I don't have one anyway :-)

Alrighty - time to go get ready. Ciao!

No comments: