Saturday, March 12, 2011

Amendement to #11

On my drive down to the city last night - for a play for my english class (ugh! required) - I realized that there is possibly something I hate MORE than world hunger.

No matter how good of a mood I am in to begin with - it always pisses me off and has me declaring, "ugh, I'm gonna need a drink after this" - I recall saying this on several occasions.



TRAFFIC! No matter how happy (and last night I was not happy to begin with) I am - it makes me irritable, unfriendly, and anxious. I could just feel the tension mount in my body. I was upset at the thought that it should only take me 20 minutes to get downtown and yet at 7:30 on a Friday night, I was sitting in bumper to bumper traffic. WTF people. DON'T SLOW DOWN - EVERYONE MOVE AT THE SAME RATE AND THERE WILL BE NO ISSUES.

Oh, and the worst? Is when there is traffic with NO ACCIDENTS or CONSTRUCTION. Like, are you kidding me? So many bad drivers out there - SO MANY. UGH.

Ok - rant over. Real post coming.

No comments: