Sunday, January 9, 2011

All I do is win....?

All I Do is win win win no matter what
got money on mind i can never get enough
and everytime I step up in the building
everybody hands go up
and they stay there
and they say yeah
and they stay there
Up down, up down
cause all I do is win win win
and if you goin’ in put your hands in the air..

That's my most current jam. Yep - I have a jam. No matter how bad of a mood I'm in - this song makes me feel awesome. Trust me - it's a pretty good song to get yourself pumped up with....

It kind of is a precursor to the weeks ahead too - we have 6 more regular meets this season - we're most likely going to win all of them - unless I mess something terribly up in our lineups. That being said, so far I've had one of my girls qualify for an individual race for Districts and our Medley Relay qualify for Districts too! Just trying to get a few more individual qualifications and hopefully we'll be all set. From there, who knows. Top 12 usually make it to States. Keep your fingers crossed!

Whew - this past week was a crazy one. Between the family drama, work, and 3 meets - I was sick all day yesterday (saturday). I'm actually amazed that I was able to get my voice back by today. Lots of shouting. Lots of hot to cold air temps (pool to outside)...lots of no sleep and lots of running around.

All that being said - here's a preview of the next few weeks and what my schedule looks like (I know you're all so interested):
Tomorrow - Gym, Cabrini 11-2, Coach 3-5, Class 7:15pm - 10pm
Tuesday - Gym, Cabrini 10-1, Meet 2-7? (away at Strath Haven), Coach Baldwin
Wednesday - Gym, Cabrini 11-2, Coach 3-5
Thursday - Morning Practice 5:30-7am, Gym, Cabrini 11-2, Coach 3-5, Baldwin 5:30-8
Friday - Gym, Coach 3-5, Baldwin 5:30-8
Saturday - Baldwin 8:30-11am, Gym
*I'm at Cabrini four days this week because I missed two days last week for my uncles funeral stuff - and they said they were really busy - so yeah. It's going to be a sucky week.

The following week:
Monday (1/17)- Coach 9a-12p, Gym
Tuesday - Gym, Cabrini 10-1, Meet 2-6:30(home vs. Penncrest), Coach Baldwin
Wednesday - Morning Practice 5:30am-7, Gym, Cabrini 11-2 (Montco Classes Start)
Thursday - Gym, Cabrini 11-2, Coach 3-5, Baldwin 5:30-8
Friday - Gym, Coach 3-5, Baldwin 5:30-8
Saturday - Busillo's Birthday Party

The following week:
Monday (1/24) - Gym, Coach 11:30-1:30, Class 7:15pm - 10pm
Tuesday - Gym, Cabrini 10-1, Meet 2-6:30 (home vs. Marple Newtown), Coach Baldwin
Wednesday - Cabrini 9-11, Coach 12-2
Thursday - Gym, Cabrini 11-2, Meet 2-6:30 (home vs Harriton), Coach Baldwin
Friday - Gym, Coach 11:30-1:30, Baldwin 5:30-8
Saturday - Baldwin 8:30-11am, Gym

The following week:
Monday (1/31) -Gym, Cabrini 11-2, Coach 3-5, Class 7:15pm - 10pm
Tuesday - Gym, Meet 2-7? (away at Garnet Valley), Coach Baldwin
Wednesday - Gym, Cabrini 11-2, Coach 3-5
Thursday - Gym, Cabrini 11-2, Coach 3-5
Friday - Gym, Coach 3-5, Baldwin 5:30-8

The following week:
Monday (2/7) - Gym, Cabrini 10-1, Meet 2-6:30 (home vs. Springfield/Senior Night)
Tuesday - Gym, Cabrini 11-2, Coach 3-5, Coach Baldwin 5:30-8
Wednesday - Gym, Silver Meet (warm ups 1:30, meet start at 2:30)
Thursday - Gym, Cabrini 11-2, Coach 3-5, Baldwin 5:30-8
Friday - Gym, Coach 3-5, Baldwin 5:30-8
Saturday - Baldwin 8:30-11am, Gym

And that takes me through the second week of February. The following week after that is Central League Champs. I know I'm missing a ton of stuff in between there - but it's amazing how busy my days are despite not having a full time job. I just wish i was making more money :-/

I'm still loving coaching! I'm excited for the next semester to start. The Montco class I'm taking is an online Shakespeare class (I'm super pumped! he's my fave!). The class I have on Mondays at Cabrini is an Introduction to the Study of Language Class. Should be pretty good. Lots going on. It's a good thing I like to be this OCD about being organized.

Anywho - that's all I got for now. Toodles!

No comments: