Tuesday, February 19, 2008

We have arrived...

too late to the bleeding heart show.....

That song is stuck in my head:-) Never heard of it? You might recognize part of it from a University of Phoenix commercial:



It's catchy. I love it!

Anyway. What else is going on. It's been a week since the last post.

Paul came and went. The visit was much needed and it was fantastic to see him. I miss hanging out with him. It's funny, I had a dream while he was in town - he said I was laughing in the middle of the night (said dream) and I remember one part of the dream when I know I was laughing - I was on a roller coaster. I looked that info up - turns out Ive had a lot of ups and downs emotionally lately. It's all true. Weird. But yeah, Paul and I went out for Valentines day - it was nice - then we pretty much hung out the rest of the weekend. He needed to do nothing too - so I didn't feel badly that we didn't really venture out much. He said he had a good time - so I'm happy with that. It's always nice to spend time with a friend that truly knows you for you and has been with you through so many ups and downs.

I leave for England in three days! I like to put it like those mastercard commercials:

A Ticket London for the weekend: $500
Tickets to Fulham/Everton on Saturday: $85
Tickets to Chelsea/Tottenham in the Carling Cup Final: $250
Watching your favorite team win the Carling Cup in the New Wembley Stadium: Priceless

Yeah - it's gonna be a whirlwind of a weekend but I am so ready for it:-) I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Elsewhere - an update from the last mention of the guy I am liking at the moment. He calls me Fitz. Fitz. He calls me Fitz. Now, save for a few people - you wouldn't know what that means to me - except - the only person that calls me Fitz - well, guy I should say - that calls me Fitz, is my dad. So - when he started saying it on his own - it just got me. Yep. I am hooked. And he did it on his own - it wasn't like - hey call me Fitz, everyone else does. In fact, I think most people call me katiefitz or kt or just katie. Jackie calls me Fitz sometimes - and netty calls me roommate....other than that - everyone else I know calls me those other names. He calls me Fitz.:-)

No comments: