Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I'm not paralyzed but I seem to be struck by you....

Kind of how I am feeling the last two days.....well, since last Friday anyway.

See, this guy that I had met before, ended up being in the group of people I hung out with that night. And I realized, how much I like him. I'm not hoping for anything to come of it - but I definitely wouldn't mind. But - I won't hold my breadth.

As for other things - my friend paul is coming in to visit this weekend - I'm a little apprehensive about the whole situation. I'm concerned he is expecting certain things that just aren't going to happen. I don't know - maybe I'm wrong - but just incase I'm not - I have made plans with as many people as possible this weekend so he and I won't be alone together. Yeah - it's come to that. I'll update is anything does happen - but - as for right now - I am keeping my fingers crossed that things will be normal.

I've been doin' alright with my workouts. I missed last Saturday because Matt was in town - but I have gone every day since then - I even swam 4000 yards last night - which isn't a ton - but I felt good doing it. Hopefully next time I'll have more time to swim longer and get in another 2000 yards. I think I could do about 6000 in two hours, give or take. Tonight I intend on running and then cycling for atleast an hour of each. I'm trying to do at least two exercises each time I work out except on days that are easier. And since I don't know if I will want to get up in the morning tomorrow to work out (since paul will be here tomorrow afternoon) I am going to kick my butt this afternoon. I don't really know if I've lost any weight but I am really going for fitness this time around anyway so it doesn't matter too much. I've been trying to eat healthy and not eat as many sweets and while I do good most of the time - there is still that 20 percent likeliness that I will eat something that isn't good for me. Oh well - I'll get to that point some time.

As for the rest of things - feb and march are going to be busy. England next weekend - then one weekend off - then cheerleading the following weekend - then vegas - then linsday's birthday. BUSY! It's good though - time goes by faster that way.

Honestly - I am glad for the busy-ness - I feel more at peace that way. Oddly enough.

My Schedule for the next two weeks:
Thurs 2/14
work: 8-1:30
Pick up Paul @ 2
work for a bit more
dinner with paul

Friday 2/15 - Sunday 2/17
Paul visits

Monday 2/18
work 8-5
workout 5:30-7

Tuesday 2/19
work 8-5
workout 5:30 - 8

Wednesday 2/20
work 8-5
workout 5:30 - 7

Thursday
workout (am)
Fly to Philly
Dinner with Jackie

Friday
workout
Fly to England

Sat - Monday
England/fly home

BUSY!

No comments: